Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old technology.


Lets Get Connected

The picture reflects the tuesday mood that i have . This picture was taken from the movie "Cut" that was published this sunday at "Νύχτες Πρεμιέρας " festival . The director Chan-wook Park as other Geeks been there told that is psycho . They told me that the rendering and the 3D dimensions used in order to construct the whole project was excellent . The movie was actually a crap but who cares. Those technological dependencies are always welcome to technology related Geeks . I dont think that we could c the movie on the cinemas but i will try to download it from the web ......


Now, i have decided that i could not avoid to have net into my house . ADSL sounds good .I dont know if it is a good idea to connect through my house . The only problem is that i wont go out very frequently . Actually its not a problem 4 me but it will be for the ppl involved to me . So Lets Get connected .......

0 Responses to “Lets Get Connected”

Post a Comment

Search



XML