Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old technology.


Maria 's Pavli posters

Say a hello to my virtual friend located @ cyprus .We met before 6 years in a virtual room aka chat room named as bahalo . Since then we have been chatting on Msn and met together @ rhodes when maria came for holidays .

Actually to tell you the truth Maria is hot and a lot of friends of mine want to get involved with her. ...And she is talented . From the picture u are able to see her work . Maria is of course a graphical designer mainly but she is also my Spiritual guide through my web journey .

ok her email is clantou@cytanet.com.cy

if you have something regarding graphs and these kind of staff let her know . I am trying to persuade her to give me some pictures of her to publish them here in order to upgrade my badwidth :P

kisses mary

0 Responses to “Maria 's Pavli posters”

Post a Comment

Search



XML