Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old technology.


Sudoku-ed

If you dont know sudoku then its time to start wondering about it . Well Sudoku is a new mind game that i really enjoy . I started playing last summer when kostis told me about this game . I was amazed. I really like numbers and mind puzzles. This game adicted me to a new way of numbering .

You could play sudoku here @ Greece every sunday with Kathimerini ( i really like kathimerinis Sudoku because its big and you are able to write lots of number in the cells . Eletherotipia another newspaper here publishing everyday sudoku . There are billions of feedback regarding Sudoku Google it and you will be amazed . I prefer websudoku and the evil sessions are really nightmares for me .

Please do something for your mind ,play sudoku

0 Responses to “Sudoku-ed”

Post a Comment

Search



XML