Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old technology.


Design Takes on risk

I really love to read articles @ Wired . Wired was and will be one of my best content provider regarding technology and new artefacts regarding tech. This url came up into my monitor today regarding a design exhibition at New York's Museum of Modern Art.IT is a really cool site "devoted to objects designed to protect body and mind from dangerous or stressful circumstances;respond to situations of emergency.....". Please check the web site its really cool and it was developed with new Macromedia studio 8.The rendering is really really reallllllly Cool.

1 Responses to “Design Takes on risk”

  1. # Blogger ThinkaGeek

    ela re stelio !!!!! pedes this is my brother :) esi eisai re me otenet pou beneis teties ores? hehehheeehh  

Post a Comment

Search



XML