Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old technology.


Electrelane plus Matisse @ Gagarin 205

I have read this morning an article about this nice post band from Brighton. An X-gf of mine gave me to listen their cd, i think ,two years ago. When i listen to their sound for first time i was not excited enough to even download their album from Net.I actually understand their post sounds few months later when i was at the military training and a guy gave me their new album At that time .I listened to their new sound improvement and i was really excited. I will try to be there in order to listen this nice 4 chicks playing with their quitars.
Matisse will be the support band of their performance. I think it will be a nice experience. The only negative point is the ticket priced @ 22 euros .

0 Responses to “Electrelane plus Matisse @ Gagarin 205”

Post a Comment

Search



XML