Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old technology.


Less Is more

Καλημέρα,
Last night i fixed my surround for once again. I really dont know what the problem is . I changed my sound card PCI and all fixed . The F windows sux . When i install the new phone live to my home , I will replace them ( a new version of Linux Debian will be helpful ) .

Anyway the good point regarding sound is that finally worked and i had an exploration into my sound years through my mp3z. I have looked filez that i have not touch for years. I decide to write my fav mp3z into audio transfer them in audio cds and try to make my collections. The point of the day was my first mp3z cd with full albums regarding my student life back to UK.

0 Responses to “Less Is more”

Post a Comment

Search



XML