Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old technology.


Welcome to the Real World

Have a nice day 2 all of you. Today ,so i am travelling to my home back to Rhodes at night.I really dont like winters @Rhodes but ok i would like to c my parents , My trendy hot brother and my friends of course. I remember my self last winter when i was a soldier @ Rhodes it was one of the worst ever. OK Rhodes its nice but i have to admit it : YOU dont have things that you like to do.I remember me just watching TV and going out for a drink or a coffee break. Come on , idont want to live like that.There are people @ Rhodes who think like me but they actually dont do something.I have the cinetic attitude not to be idle and passive waiting for the next thing to happen . Anyway , My flight is at 21:00 . brooOoooOOoM!

0 Responses to “Welcome to the Real World”

Post a Comment

Search



XML