Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old technology.


The Raveonettes -Pretty In Black Album

This album came into my hands last week when i travelled to Rhodes. My beloved friend Manos gave it to me with the best comments.Since i got this cd into my cdplayer i could not resist to listen to it . IT really rox .I will try to buy it from the metropolis next week.I have not listen a good album like it the last few months.I also got from Manos the new album from Franz Ferdinand.I have heard some tracks but actually i have not gave the appropriate attention.
I have also buy from metropolis The 2 cds of The Music. They are good but actually their style is far from my ear instincts.I will try to publish some feedback regarding new cds next week.

0 Responses to “The Raveonettes -Pretty In Black Album”

Post a Comment

Search



XML