Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old technology.


1.000.000 pixels =1.000.000 $

I think this guy had this brilliant idea. I have 1.000.000 pixels if i charge every pixel for 1$ i could get my million in a while . The co-developers at Vf were astonished from this idea. well this guy is only 21 years old and needed some cash in order to go to the university. so He thought this idea is cool and so he got 1 million dollars in less than a year. As he is saying at his site :

The idea is simple: to try and make $1m (US) by selling 1,000,000 pixels for $1 each. Hence, 'The Million Dollar Homepage". The main motivation for doing this is to pay for my degree studies, because I don't like the idea of graduatingwith a huge student debt. I know people who are paying off student loans 15-20
years after they graduated. Not a nice thought!
All the pixels have been sold by now ... please check his site.

2 Responses to “1.000.000 pixels =1.000.000 $”

  1. # Blogger alefbetac

    Yeah, I just found this out last week as well, fantastic idea. I would be interested to see how it developed and how he got his first hits becuase now it's an explosion!  

  2. # Blogger ThinkaGeek

    yes yes yes , this guy is brilliant.nice idea ......  

Post a Comment

Search



XML