Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old technology.


Downloads of the weekend

I have downloaded some new good stuff for my sweet LG micro system so lets start

We Are Scientists: With Love And Squalor
a really nice album i was really happy to hear exactly the sound that i enjoy listening .download it for sure ...

Belle and Sebastian:The Life Pursuit
They are back and i am not afraid to say that they are still my favourite band ever. Their album will be published tomorrow at the local music stores . go for it or download it :)

Interpol
:Rarities
This guys rox and their both two albums are really reallllllllyyyyyyyy make me jump and dance with my beloved C-fish . I have downladed some rare remixes and live versions of my favourites tracks . 450 mb of pure INTERPOL . go for it .....

The Kooks: Inside in, Inside out
The debut album tomorrow will be out for sale . nice tracks , my favourite is ...you don't love me

Arctic Monkeys:Whatever people say I am that's what i'm not
Nice album. They say that its going to be hype of the 2006

i have downloaded more but as george told me on the phone "hey man when do you plan to listen all of them ? "

Ps: Stereo Mcs in the picture ......

0 Responses to “Downloads of the weekend”

Post a Comment

Search



XML