Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old technology.


Say goodbye to an "OLD" friend

Say Hello to kostis and Bye at the same time . Kostis is moving from Athens to Heraklio in order to live a normal life down there. I think he will be ok down there since all his friends ,family and of course Rinio is down there. I will try to go to Crete very frequently.
Today is his last day here in Athens and at night he is travelling with the local ship to Heraklio. I am happy that he is moving to the place he wants rather being here but i will miss his company .anyway
Once he had asked me when we went together at the port when Dikaia was leaving ; "well i have noticed that you do not cry when someone leaves you . My family and friends every time i left Crete they were crying like was the first time .... " I was really wondering about the specific subject and i think now after few months i am ready to answer.
Well people that i really fancy their company and i really enjoy being with them i really dont feel sad when they are leaving because i know that in the near future i will try for sure to look for them and find them in their spot. So a goodbye its not really a goodbye but rather a commitment to c each other in the near future . That;s it :)

4 Responses to “Say goodbye to an "OLD" friend”

  1. # Blogger mirelen

    Listen to Snoopy, listen to your heart...
    “Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.”
    Snoopy quote (Fictionnal character of a comic strip)  

  2. # Blogger ThinkaGeek

    kai egw afto xreiazomai...pio polla hellos mallon ...... alla tora me to dsl ligo diskolo :)  

  3. # Blogger mirelen

    Αμάν μιλάς κι ελληνικά που και που; χαχα.Που κολλάει το dsl; Εννοείς ότι θα είσαι κολλημένος στον υπολογιστή;  

  4. # Blogger ThinkaGeek

    nai re si diavazoun kai filoi apo UK gia afto :) DSL lover des to allo post

    y;re my DSL LOVER
    undercover...
    y;re my secret passion
    and i have no other  

Post a Comment

Search



XML