Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old technology.


Upgrade your point of view.

I am excited ! This url came into my mailbox this morning. We are talking about Robert & Shara ParkeHarrison, two photographers who are really gifted. I was excited from their work . Please check their web site and change your point of view . I really dont know if they are using any "Photoshop" tool but in their bios i have read that their projects are photos with out any digital re-usability. Enjoy

2 Responses to “Upgrade your point of view.”

  1. # Blogger alefbetac

    Wow! WE are talking about some really fantastic photography. I'm really impressed. Nice blog by the way.  

  2. # Blogger ThinkaGeek

    thnks i am glad that you enjoy their work . thnks :)  

Post a Comment

Search



XML